MFLEX is coloured polyurethane coating which is combined with a very fine rubber crumb to give a colourful slip resistant coating. Because the non slip component is rubber, this is a lot less harsh than similar silica products, ideal for kids.
It is commonly used on splashpads and in concrete paddling pools. Mflex needs a smooth concrete surface, to which Flexflooring will apply suitable primers.
MFLEX utilises the latest in dispersion technology resulting in a superior product with the added advantage of being environmentally friendly.
Characteristic and benefits; a coating, like paint, cost effective, easy to maintain, colourful, slip resistant,
Typical Uses : Concrete paddling pools, concrete splash parks, more a commercial product
- MFLEX is a highly elastic, solvent free, zero VOCs, polyurethane coating.
- Slip resistant, Environmentally friendly with good abrasion resistance.
- Excellent chemical and UV resistance.
- Installed onto new concrete or screed.
- Non-porous finish.
- Ready to use within 48 hours.