Flexflooring is proud to offer an unrivalled service in the resin driveway industry. We have years of experience and knowledge amongst our committed team and go to extra lengths to ensure every client are 100% satisfied with their resin driveway and the service provided.
Resin driveways are suitable for both domestic and commercial environments. The hardwearing, but the visually attractive material can completely enhance the exterior of your property, whilst still retain its hard exterior from everyday wear.
If you would like more information about our resin bound driveways you can visit our resin driveways page. Looking for a quote? CLICK HERE to send us a picture of your area here and we’ll get in touch with a no-obligation quote.
The below case study demonstrates the installation of a domestic stonex resin bound drive.
This is a before shot of the client’s driveway prior to the installation. As you can see the substrate is in good condition for resin flooring to be applied but is formed of different materials.
The end result. This is the finished look of a domestic stonex resin bound driveway using a golden quartz mix.
The customer was aiming to transform their existing driveway and front garden area into a hardwearing decorative resin bound surface. The client was extremely happy with the finished result.
Other reviews we have received from clients that have transformed their driveways using resin have included:
“…we are very happy with the driveway. It has put the perfect finishing touch to the fantastic work you have already done. Please also thank your guys for me as we do appreciate the effort they put in.”
“Many thanks again for your services, we have had lots of comments on how good it looks and we will continue to recommend you and your company.”
“I am over the moon with the finish, it looks superb. The lads were all a credit to your company, no issues whatsoever.”
“Shortly after the installation of new flooring, an area of damage was identified. Although it was accepted that the damage was no the fault of Flex Flooring they nonetheless attended site and repaired the damage free of charge. The school were extremely happy with the service provided and the degree of customer care offered by the company.”
“Really happy with the installation”.
Advantages of installing a resin driveway:
- Aesthetically pleasing: Resin bound driveways are a popular choice for homeowners and business owners because of the contemporary and modern finish they offer. Resin bound driveways are available in a range of colours enabling customers to choose the right finish to compliment their surroundings. Resin bound drives enhance the entire appearance of any building or property, creating a visually attractive exterior.
- Quick installation: The installation time of installing a resin bound driveway is relatively quick compared to other surface solutions. However, this is only providing your existing substrate is in good condition – if so, you can expect your driveway to be installed within approx. 2 days.
- Maintenance: Resin bound driveways are almost maintenance free. Customers should not experience moss or weeds growing as long as the driveway is kept clean. Therefore, those looking for a low maintenance driveway solution should opt resin.
- Low cost: Resin bound driveways can be a cheaper alternative to other flooring solutions if a substrate is already existing and is in good condition. Resin bound driveways become expensive when a substrate needs installing or remedial work.
Disadvantages of resin bound driveways:
- Inexperienced installers: It is very important to do your research before instructing a company to install your resin bound driveway. Resin bound surfaces are easy to install, so you will often come across installers and/or companies with little experience in the industry. It’s worth spending time and investing a little bit more money into an experienced company to get the results you want.
- Type of resin: Choose the type of resin you want wisely. If you’re opting for a light coloured resin stone it is imperative that the resin offers UV protection. For darker resin stones, it is less important that there is UV protection.
- Depth: It is important to get the depth right to avoid cracking, lifting and patches. For example, a smaller aggregate will not allow surface water to drain as easily as a larger aggregate.
Please contact the office on 01622 747909 for a quote and more information on our range of products!