At Flexflooring we’re experts in the supply and installation of epoxy flooring systems for residential, commercial and industrial usage. Our solutions have been used in a range of projects from large warehouses, factories and car showrooms to commercial kitchens. Our flooring can also be used for decorative purposes, such as nightclub floors or office floors.
- Fast installation – use your new resin floor 24 hours after installation
- High quality industrial epoxy flooring at competitive prices
- Industry specialists – years of epoxy floor contractor experience
Please contact our team on 01622 747909 for a free quote and further information on our range of flooring products for your project.
Our Epoxy Flooring Options
At Flex Flooring we have many years of experience in the supply and installation of industrial epoxy flooring fitting to various specs, requirements and applications depending on client needs and specifications. Whether it be factory flooring, garage flooring, car showroom flooring and or any other use, we can provide high-quality epoxy resin based systems at a competitive price.
Included in our range are:
A tough, industrial coating that’s engineered to sustain heavy foot and vehicle use: ideal for manufacturing plants, warehouses and factories. It can be used as a coating applied directly to concrete or engineered as a self-levelling system, offering some build-up., this floor boasts a fantastic look and feel.
View Product here >>>
An equally as tough, hard-wearing surface that is composed of quartz and epoxy, then pore filled with an epoxy gel to ensure it maintains strong non-porous, stain-resistant qualities. Commonly used in heavy industrial environments, this floor is immensely practical with the added bonus of having a clean, smart, and decorative finish.
View Product here >>>
Poured epoxy floors are normally a three component solvent free epoxy. The three components being the resin, the hardener and the filler. These floors are available in many different colours and also metallic, however, it must be remembered that all epoxies will yellow in direct sunlight.
View Product here >>>
Our epoxy floors come in a variety of different textures and colours, enabling you the freedom to pick and choose the right flooring design for your space.
It’s not just epoxy! To see what spaces we’ve used our industrial resin flooring products for; visit our areas and spaces page.
What is Epoxy Resin Flooring?
Epoxy resin floors are hard wearing resin-based surfaces that are perfect for heavy use and industrial spaces. Epoxy flooring is one of, if not the most, popular flooring system for businesses that operate within industrial environments such as factories and garages. The highly durable, hard wearing properties, combined with its smooth, seamless finish make epoxy flooring an extremely practical choice that’s functional, easy to maintain and has a nice aesthetic appeal.
About our Epoxy Resin Flooring
Flexflooring’s epoxy flooring provide the following benefits:
- Hardwearing – a durable, hardwearing, long lasting surface – resistant to heavy use and machinery.
- Low maintenance – the smooth texture coating is incredibly easy to clean – you’ll only need a broom or a mop to get rid of any dirt or stains
- Chemical resistant – the non-porous surface makes it difficult for chemicals and stains to penetrate and resonate.
- Slip resistant – specifically designed to prevent slips and falls in industrial areas. Most epoxy floors are also resistant to fire and heat.
- Versatile – epoxy flooring can be used for a huge variety of applications and locations including garages, factories, warehouses, restaurants (i.e kitchens) hospitals, hotels, retail stores, aircraft hangers, car show rooms and so on.
- Cost effective – it’s far more effective than other flooring options such as concrete and provides greater value for money and increased longevity.
- Fine aesthetic – in comparison to many other systems, epoxy resin is a much more attractive flooring option – it’s colourful, bright, shiny and generally more pleasing to the eye.
Why buy From FlexFlooring?
- We have a number of years of valuable experience in industrial resin flooring for a wide number of applications.
- We provide flooring based on your specification
- We are very competitively priced and offer great value, reducing the cost of your project where we can
- We offer a supply and install service throughout the UK but we only use our own team of skilled technicians to make sure each installation is carried out to the highest standard.
- We take a safety first approach with our flooring – ensuring that safety is never compromised
- Our epoxy floors come in a range of different finishes, styles and textures, giving you an extensive choice of flooring that will suit its usage and environment
- We only use top quality materials sourced from around Europe.
We encourage you to check out our case study page where you can see the success we’ve had on previous resin based flooring installation projects.
What do our Clients say?
“…very happy with the final result. The guys did a good job. The foreman, Damian, was excellent and kept us informed all the way through.” J, Rennie.
“The customer mentioned that they were very impressed with the guys, she said professional, tidy and no swearing!”
“ The finished product looks amazing, very impressed, with lots of positive comments from my team…” Hart
Contact Us Today
To get a quote for our flooring screeds, please contact the office on 01622 747909 or enter your details in our contact form for a quote and more information on our range of products.