Why not move away from traditional paved patios and install a resin patio? Flexflooring have many years of experience in the supply and installation of quality resin bound paving for both residential and commercial usage.
- Quick installation – use your patio 24 after installation
- Great finish – high quality patios at low prices
- Industry specialists – we have years of resin flooring expertise
Please contact our team on 01622 747909 or fill in the contact form below for a free quote and further information on our fantastic range of resin products.
Our Resin Patio Materials
The Stonex 1-3mm
Stonex 1-3mm is a small coloured or natural stone that knits close together to give a seamless smooth (but textured) look. A PU coated stone combined with a UV stable polyurethane binder ensure that you surface is colour fast.
This is a porous product, so if laid on a porous asphalt, water will drain naturally. View Product >>
Flexflooring can install a Stonex resin bound patio, onto a concrete or asphalt base. There are many colour choices and we can even add silver or gold glitter for that extra bling. Our floors are installed with a quality coloured or natural stone with a UV resistant binder to ensure your patio keeps it colour through out its lifetime.
It’s not just patios!
What is a Resin Bound Surface?
A resin bound surface, is a flooring system made up of a mixture of rubber or aggregate, which can be coloured or natural. This mixture can be used to create a patio space in both residential and commercial areas.
Due to the smooth, durable and permeable surface, resin patios have become increasingly popular. The qualities of the product also mean that it is a very practical, functional and low maintenance option but they also a wonderful aesthetic appeal.
Why Install a Flexflooring Resin Patio?
Flexflooring patios provide the following benefits:
- Hardwearing – a durable, hard wearing, long lasting, low maintenance surface
- Easy access: The smooth surface makes it ideal for ramps used by wheelchairs, buggies or bicycles.
- Colour fast and UV stable – no colour change from UV exposure
- Easy to maintain: Strong enough to withstand pressure washing
- Great slip resistance
- Resistant to weeds – roots aren’t able to grow
- Adaptable – Design work including logos, motifs and lettering can be easily incorporated.
- Permeable: Water can flow freely through the surface, which complies with SUDS regulations.
- Fast installation: Use your brand new patio 1 day after it’s been laid.
Why Buy from Flexflooring?
- We have several years of valuable experience in producing and installing resin based surfaces and decorative flooring.
- We are a truly national company, offering supply and installation across the UK
- We have our own in-house team of skilled technicians for each installation guaranteeing you the highest quality of work for both inside and outside areas.
- We ensure each one of our floors does not compromise safety.
- Our floors come in a range of colours, styles and textures, giving you access to a large choice of flooring for your project whether you are looking for a particular shade of colour or safety feature.
- We only use materials of the highest quality, hand-sourced from all over Europe.
We encourage you to check out our case study page where you’ll be able to see what we’ve done on previous patio installation projects.
How Much Do Resin Patios Cost?
So how much will a new patio cost you? Well, this will depend on factors such as:
- The size/colour of the material required
- The use of UV stable or Non UV stable resin
- The use of edging
- The layout of the installation area
- The size of the installation area
- The duration of the installation process (e.g. preparation, cleaning etc).
Find out the cost of resin paving here.
Call 01622 747 909 to get a quote from one of our experts.
Resin Patios FAQ’s
Products we recommend
Stonex 1-3mm is a small coloured or natural stone that knits close together to give a seamless smooth (but textured) look. A PU coated stone combined with a UV stable polyurethane binder ensure that you surface is colour fast. This is a porous product, so if laid on a porous asphalt, water will drain naturally … Continue reading